Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear God....





If you could add 2 hours to every day from now through Christmas I promise to use the time wisely.  Amen.

Seriously, when did things start moving so fast? One minute I was waiting to grow up and now I want to shed responsibility and just be a kid.  I didn't sign up for this whole adult thing.

I received my first feedback from my first sale and it's a fabulous doozy of a kudos.  Hopefully there's many more.  Here's the text:

"Dear SweetBee,

Today I have received my merchandise. What beautiful work! The package neatly packed and each had such a cute sticker of a bee on ithe wrappings! This made for a GREAT Presentation of the merchandise!! Then, the reciept was tucked into a bag along with a busines card and a cute little flower magnet to go on my fridge!! Thank you! The pocketbooks and clutch were beautiful! The workmanship and materials used were A++ Rated! These were put together so much better then material bags previously purchased in some stores. If you need an inexpensive gift for a friend or family member for a Birthday, or the upcoming holidays, try Sweetbee and you can't go wrong!! The quality can't be beat!!! RMPE"
 
And I didn't even have to pay her to say that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...