Sometimes I think she may be my long-lost sister who just happens to live in the Philippines. She has nifty colored shoes. She likes the way books smell. Organization gives her inspiration. Things like that that always make it fun to pop over to her blog. So...thank you Meream--you're sweet.
Anyway the rules for this are:
1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
And here are my fifteen blogs I think are nifty:Angry Chicken
Film in the Fridge
House on Hill Road
Melly and Me
Pink Lemonade Boutique
Sew Crafty Fox
The Small Stuff
The Wooden Spool
I stuck with crafty blogs, but I want to give an honorable mention to Face the Day Makeup. This is the blog my gorgeous sisters just started and I think that it, as well as their accompanying YouTube channel, is pretty swell.
OK....seven things about myself.
1. I can't wear high heels. I teeter and totter and look like a walking truck when I try to. So I don't.
2. I can't ice skate. The last time I tried I did the cartoon run in place maneuver and went plop on my bum. Decided equilibrium isn't my friend.
3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
4. I like the way schools smell. A girl I went to high school with is the Philadelphia schools reporter for the Inquirer, and she interviewed Tony Danza, who is "teaching" at our alma mater. She Facebooked that the school smells the same, and I remembered that I like that smell (old musty books, and some kind of cleanser, I think).
5. I hate to exercise. I only do it because it's allegedly good for me.
6. I have a major problem getting up in the morning. I loves me my bed.
7. My soul is older than I am--I was totally born about fifty years too late.