2. My neck no longer hurts and my head is no longer stuffy.
3. At the salad bar in our cafeteria they had grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese--my two favorite things in the world.
4. At Barnes and Noble the book I wanted was cheaper than I thought.
5. I really like the sweater I'm wearing. It's actually a cardigan. It's 85 degrees outside, but my building is cold so I need to layer.
6. I had to run out to my car for something. In the elevator I met the chef from the cafeteria bringing a cartful of ice cream and toppings back downstairs (some other department on another floor must have had an ice cream party). He let me score a bowl. There was no time to even consider the diet--I had to act fast. What's better than surprise ice cream on a sunny Friday?
Check out the nifty crocheted sundae I found via Google Images. I'm not sure what flavor is yellow though...I'll pretend it's butterscotch topping.