Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Suz over at Inspiring Creativeness decided that I have One Lovely Blog.


Thank you, Suz! You guys know the drill--I get to tell you seven things about myself. This is getting tough...

1. You know Fla-Vor Ice freeze pops? I determined this evening (in conjunction with my sister and the nephew) that I could eat them all. Day. Long.

2. I am almost 100% certain that I am going to be re-reading every Harry Potter book in the near future.

3. I never complain about it being winter. I always complain about summer (but I wouldn't if it didn't get so crazy hot, or if heat wasn't one of my migraine triggers).

4. My 2 favorite shows when I was younger were "Facts of Life" and "The Young Riders." Everyone knows about the Facts, but it appears that TYR is a bit of a cult thing... There were a lot of people on that show that may surprise you (Stephen Baldwin before he got weird, Josh Brolin, Melissa Leo (who just won an Oscar)...ok, so 3 that I can think of now, but it was a great show. I used to tape every single one and watch them religiously. I recently transferred them all onto my computer but have yet to burn them to DVD. I should because this would free up a phenomenal amount of memory on my laptop.

5. I need to lose about 20 pounds. Yes, Mom, I do (I know she totally read that and thought "Oh, you do not").

6. My guilty pleasure in music is so guilty I'm not even going to tell you what it is. Welllllll....I'll give you a hint...John Deutschendorf, Jr. Go ahead...google it...you know you want to... Tease away :)

7. I have a mild obsession with the American West. I have a favorite outlaw (Billy the Kid) and a favorite Native American (Crazy Horse). Pioneers, and steam locomotives, and all that jazz interests me like nothing else in history. I blame it on The Young Riders (see #4 above).

I'm supposed to award this to 15 blogs, but I'm lazy and that's a lot of work, so I'm going to cheat. I leave it here for you if you'd like to pick it up and share about yourself. Please let me know if you do - I'd love to see your 7 things about you :)

3 comments:

  1. great 7 things, it can really can be such a task choosing 7 blogs, informing them and listing it down. at least this way, anyone can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of The Young Riders!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...