Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!


Hi, kids. It's almost Christmas here (and might already be so in your neck of the woods). The house is quiet, I've had my tea, and done some crochet. The gifts are wrapped, scones are ready for breakfast tomorrow, and my cold is on its way out the door. I went to church, where the cutest little family sat in front of us (four little boys who behaved as good as gold and sang their little hearts out). I watched a movie afterwards while eating cookies. I've done as much Christmassing as I can this year, and it's been a joyful season. This is well and truly my favorite time of year, and I'm glad I can eke out a whole month of pure joy from it. I am perfectly content right now.

In order to let you get on with your merry-making (or your recovery from it) I just want to wish you a merry, merry Christmas. And to share my mostest favoritest Christmas commercial ever. Happy holidays, loves!

2 comments:

  1. Your darling woodland vignette rings of the Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Who knew a candle commercial could be so touching, say she as she wipes away a tear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is so sweet and cozy! And that may be my new favorite Christmas commercial too... love it! Merry Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...