Monday, July 4, 2016

Murder Mystery Quilt Along: Block 6

I almost forgot to post June's block in the murder mystery quilt along. Not that I have any more of a clue as to where this is headed. I don't think I've even figured out yet what this month's block represented in the story, but I might just need to reread the chapter. Even though we have an entire month (pretty much) to sew up each block I am very much appreciating the simplicity of the summer months' designs.


Again a lot of polka dots, but I'm trying not to buy anything new. Each month I am reminded of how paltry my stash has become--mostly basics and a few pretties I'm hoarding for something, I know now what.

We've now got half of the blocks finished (which amazes me we're on the flip side of 2016 already), and here's how they all look together, in order:


I think I need to just move these around like some weird puzzle and see if they line up in a way that makes sense. I'm not bad at solving TV mysteries, but this one...

Are any of you taking part in this? Are you clueless too, or are you feeling hunches and stuff?

2 comments:

  1. No clue either. I wonder when we'll have a murder? Maybe something will make sense then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can have the patience to wait this out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...