Thursday, March 5, 2015

Finally!

Today it snowed.


All day long.


A steady wet-yet-powdery-if-that's-even-possible kind of snow.


It landed on a layer of slush and ice and got really cold, so that was fun to get off of my car.


I phoned out of work, and I'm glad I did.


I shoveled. My skin turned red and my hair turned white from ice, and it felt so good to put on dry clothes.


I sat down and read, which is something I haven't done for a while as I've lately only been cramming chapters before lights-out.


I read, and knitted, and divided some yarn for socks (we still need to talk about those, don't we?), and sewed a bag (show ya soon!) and took some photos and thoroughly enjoyed my day.


I've been skimping on my workouts so I'm sure I'll feel the shoveling tomorrow, but I deserve it for being lazy.


Like this gnome. Who is enjoying the snow much more than the other one riding the rabbit.

5 comments:

  1. What fabulous photos! Hard to believe its March! I love your knitted cowl in previous post. You did a great job on it. Isn't that Kitchener stitch so cool!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is beautiful, especially on the trees. It's like in the movies! Over here, not a drop of rain. It's so hot the heat can kill you. I haven't run at all because I'm too afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh, how lovely. Though I guess it's already rather late in the season right? This weekend we're having out first proper spring weekend with temparetures of 14C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, enjoyed the photos, just glad to not have to deal with the snow and excessive cold anymore. It sounds like you enjoyed your day. I enjoyed reading about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, enjoyed the photos, just glad to not have to deal with the snow and excessive cold anymore. It sounds like you enjoyed your day. I enjoyed reading about your day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...