Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vanilla with a splash of color

There is a blanket of white outside right now. It snowed all night, but didn't leave us with a huge amount of snow (I have mixed feelings about this). I love looking out the window when snow is covering everything, making it all look pretty. But, because I'm me, I like to liven up plain old white with color, so here you go (click the photos to go to the host site):

I'm oddly excited that this is Pantone's color of the year. I love this shade of pink! And I've got a good bit of it or something similar in my stash....

How adorable are these cake cup flowers with lollipop centers from Skip to My Lou? 

An Amy Butler 'Soul Blossoms' quilt from Red Pepper Quilts. For some reason I see her fabrics and am not in love...but then I see things made out of it and think "I want that fabric!"

I had to fight with myself at the craft store yesteray not to buy pom-poms like these...seriously (from Noodlehead).

I have no idea what I'd do with the things made from this book, but I want it anyway because it's flipping adorable.

Hope you're all staying warm. There is snow on the ground in 49 states (Florida being the only hold-out). Even Hawaii has it!! Pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. That bottom book does look fab! We have had snow on and off for 3 months now and I am fed up with it, we have clear skies for the first time in ages and it's such a welcome relief! Snow in Hawaii!?!?
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii, too? That iS awesome. :D
    Despite the fact that I look a shade darker in this shade of pink, I am excited that it's the color of 2011. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...