Perfectly sized to hold a baby bottle (or some body spray, as in this case).
On the inside, one side has plain flat pockets; the other side has nifty bottle pockets with elastic tops. I like the little ruffly effect the elastic has.
It's just such a happy, cheery bag without being totally babyish. I like the cutesy baby stuff, but some people really don't want to carry something that screams baby. I don't know why--it's not like it's a secret you have a baby; if you're carrying a diaper bag I assume you've got the baby with you as well.
And now, with the glue busily drying in the other room is my new case for my iPod:
I like how it looks a bit like a fish with a huge mouth.
I've been searching for a screen protector for it but they're stupid expensive, so I figured this was a good enough alternative for now. Plus I'm completely enamored with (or is it by?) that outer fabric.
And just in case that wasn't enough pink for you, here's a little bit more (file it away under 'stuff I'll never need to know but will read anyway because I've come this far so why not?'):
* Pink is the color of happiness.
* Brighter pinks are youthful, fun and exciting while vibrant pinks have the same high energy as red. They are sensual and passionate with being too aggressive.
* For women who are often overworked and overburdened, an attraction to pink may speak to a desire for the more carefree days of childhood.
* Pink can encourage action and confidence.
* Pastries taste better when they come out of pink boxes or are served on pink plates. It only works with sweets--pink makes us crave sugar.
So maybe I should have worn more pink.....
I'm off to look for free photo-editing software. If I can't take a good picture I can at least make you think I can.
**UPDATE: You can do some PhotoShop editing for free online--I can already tell it's going to be better than what I'm currently doing. It's a bit more idiot-proof--always a good thing. Flickr does it as well, but it's not as easy to do. I haven't tried the Google one yet (Picasa)--I'm satisfied so why bother?**