Thursday, October 7, 2010

'A Lemon Squeezy Home' Purse Contest

Hiya folks! I was perusing the blogosphere and saw an announcement for a purse contest over at A Lemon Squeezy Home. The prizes are absolutely amazing whether you come in first, second, or third. I decided to enter a few bags (each person can enter up to two) and see how they do (if they do anything at all). I entered my recent favorites:



The contest is open until October 8th, midnight MST. So if you have something that you've made that you'd like to enter click here for the rules and pop your photos in the Flickr pool. I know it's short notice but I just saw this myself. If you decide not to enter you can still see the Top Ten that the judges select and vote for your favorite.

Side note: I'm road tripping to Grandma's this weekend so I probably won't have anything crafty to show you. Who knows, though? Anything is possible. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I love your wavy top bag! Were you going to do a tutorial for us????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these but my fave is the pinafore purse. Did you follow a pattern or just make it up as you went? Looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...