Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Three Links


I came across three lovely little links this past weekend that I read/viewed over and over again. I think all of them create/contain imagery that would translate into excellent fabric. That has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that I like fabric :) If you've got a few minutes to yourself, here they are for you to (hopefully) enjoy::

A Girl You Should Date - Posted on Facebook by my cousin, I bookmarked it to enjoy again and again. Avid readers who can lose themselves in a book for countless hours should be able to relate. I found myself nodding and saying "Yes!!" to myself, and wishing that the male species would read this and take it to heart.

The Coat - what Christmas is all about. Or how we should always treat each other, I suppose. You may have seen this one kicked around on different blogs here and there, as that's how I came across it.

Winter Song - such a sweet video for a pretty song...

So that's that for now. I've been finishing up Christmas preparations, looking forward to my last day of work for the year on Thursday, and trying to think of all the things I want to buy at Joann's on Friday. It's been a while since I've been there and I'm geeky excited to have a morning (afternoon? I'll probably sleep in) to wander around. I have a quilt block I haven't even started on, so I suppose I should do that....

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your shopping day. I get paid Friday, which is the day I'll be driving my gran and I down to mum and dad's, so the extent of my shopping will be at the motorway services on the way (although, to be fair, it's a really nice farm shop with super yummy food) I am now done with work for the year though, so I'm desperately trying to finish my pressie making while ignoring the horrible back pain I have from the beanbag I was sitting sewing in for the last couple of nights...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...