Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Brights

How was your Christmas? It was fairly quiet here. I roasted chestnuts on a whim (not really to my taste but it was fun), we played Catchphrase (have you ever? You should--what a fun game!!!), and my nephew played with almost all of his presents (of which my inner child is jealous of most of them--as is my outer adult :) It's been a fair amount of lazing around and taking care of nonsense since.

But today. Today will be my day.


 Because I received a glorious box of candy-colored yum that I cannot wait to dive into.

 
Lola will be returning to my sewing table shortly, and it will be back to work. So I am going to spend some quality time with my hook before I head to my sister's for dinner tonight.



What are you up to today?

7 comments:

  1. Oh yummy!! What are you going to make???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, yaaaaaaarn!! Glorious yaaaaaaarn!! Watcha gonna do with it? Me? Had to work today and tomorrow as well. Ugh, must win the lottery so I can become a lady of leisure.
    Eshter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the yarn!! Wonderful bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear you had such a nice Christmas! And I love all the pretty yarn. Whatcha makin'? I'm getting ready to start a new yarn-related project as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! I want that yarn, it is just so pretty! What are you going to make with it all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hooking! Oh that sounded wrong. Oh so wrong... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gifter surely knew what to give you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...