Thursday, December 10, 2015

Quick Gifts to Make

Ok, just so I don't feel like I'm entirely crazy here--am I the only one who feels like December is hurtling past at lightning speed? How does that happen? December took forever to get here when I was ten years old, but now it's almost like "Oops, I blinked! Where'd it go?"

Anyway... I'm not sure how you're all fixed for time, or if you still might need a few gifts for those on your lists, but I thought I'd share a few tutorials for quick and easy projects.

Quick and easy lanyards--great for teacher gifts. Using just a wee bit of fabric and a hook, you can make one super quick.

Zipper pouches are always useful, and this inset zipper pouch is a handy size for lots of things.

Frame purses are adorable for not much fabric real estate. I've got a glue-in version here.

And a sew-in version here.

Check out my tutorials page for more ideas--I've got easy totes, assorted zippered pouches and bags, and a few more involved projects on the sew-alongs page. 

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...